Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free FunnY CliPaRtS!!

      
        To make a lesson interesting ,using visuals are very important.It is pictures which come to our minds firstly as we are talking about visuals.Personally, I use funny cliparts in my lessons ;For example,I prepare a quiz and I put some funny pictures on the quiz paper to motivate my students.Sometimes I use them in games like bingo or I try to make my students speak about the pictures and more ...I have found a few free clipart websites.
Here is the addresses:

I hope you enjoy !!

For example ,you can ask your students what is happening in the picture .What is man's fault? What would you do if you were in the same situation ? etc...





You can make your students talk about the man's feelings.Ask them to predict why the man seems strange? etc..










No comments:

Post a Comment